Summer is vastly coming to an end! It’s definitely time to get the kiddos focused on their academic futures. We’ve put together a few tips to help you get things back into gear.
- Start setting up your children’s sleep schedules at least a week before school starts.
- Research after school programs that your child would interest in.
- Encourage your children to read books at their new grade level or above.
- Download homework apps that will assist your children with time management and organization
- Develop rules on television and phone access after school.
- Arrange time for you to visit your children’s school monthly to focus on their growth
- Begin searching for great bargains on school supplies
- Purchase a desk or set up a designated home work area in your child/children’s room
- Have your kids set realistic goals for the new school year. Hire a tutor if needed
- Create printable weekly checklist to establish organization
Once school begins be sure to get familiar with your child’s teachers and create your meal plans. Studies show that children who eat healthy do better in school. Cheers to an awesome school year!